Free Protection Packages:
- Third party liability insurance:
All of our vehicles come with third party motor liability insurance in accordance with local legislation.
- Vehicle Theft Insurance:
Theft protection is included in the booking cost. In case of theft or fire, you must contact the police and report the incident immediately. Then you have to submit a copy of the police report, the rental agreement and the vehicle’s keys to the rental location.
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW):
All of our vehicles come with CDW insurance that reduce your financial liability for damage to the vehicle. There is usually a renter’s excess-deductible on this figure. CDW reduces the above liability in case of accident to a maximum charge of:
500€ for the groups: A, B, B1, C
700€ for the groups: D, D1, E, E1, F, F1, G
900€ for the groups: V, H
2000€ for the group: L
Optional Extra Protection Packages:
- Super Collision Damage Waiver (SCDW):
SCDW is an optional service which if accepted, you may be able to reduce your financial liability for damage to the vehicle to 0 Euro.
This kind of insurance is not available for the groups: H, L
Exceptions in CDW and SCDW:
- None of our insurances cover the underneath of the car. Windows, wheels/tires and loss of keys are also excluded from our insurances.
- Any fault created to the clutch during a rental period will be charged straight to the client.
- The rental cars are to be used on asphalt road. Off-road driving is not allowed and such an action will cancel insurance immediately.
- Autocenter car rental will not be held responsible for anyone driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- If the renter doesn’t observe the Highway Code, insurance doesn’t cover him/her.
More information are available locally.