Before making a reservation:
- Check our car rental policy just to make sure that you meet all the requirements for renting a car.
- Make sure you provide correct information.
- The car that you will choose has to be large enough.
- Keep in mind that you have made a reservation for a category of cars and not for a specific model.
- Leave a message at the time of booking, if there is anything else you think we should know about you.
- Please follow the instructions given to you in the mail confirmation and go to the meeting point.
- Airport: Fly to Santorini. Pick up your luggage at the airport and head to the exit gate. Our staff will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name when you disembark at the airport.
- Port: Travel to Santorini by ship and enjoy the blue Aegean sea. Disembark at Athinios port. Head to the exit of the port. Our staff will wait for you at a local cafeteria.
- Please follow our colleague to the car.
Concluding the contract:
- You will have to produce your documents (driving license and credit card) and provide any other information you may be asked for (hotel etc)
- Before signing the contract, check the car for any existing damage and, if so, make sure that it is marked down on your rental agreement.
- Make sure that the drop off time and location are marked down correctly.
- Whatever you need you can ask it from our colleague. (gas station etc)
- Ask what kind of fuel your car takes.
- Ask anything you need to know about operating the car.
Before driving away:
- Before starting your journey, make sure you have all required documents with you. Passport or ID card, a valid driving license and the copy of the car’s contract that we will give you.
On the road:
- Please, drive safely and responsibly. There is no need to hurry, you are on holidays after all.
In the case of an emergency:
- Make sure you call our emergency number as fast as possible.
- Make sure you arrive on time. If you plan to arrive earlier than due, or if you are running late, please let us know.
- Before leaving make sure you have not forgotten any of your personal belongings in the vehicle.