About Santorini Port
Santorini has two ports. Athinios port that is for ferry and commercial boats and the Old port that is only for cruise ship travelers. Athinios port is located in the area of Pyrgos where there is a car access and the Old port in Fira where the only way up and down to the town is the donkeys, the cable car or to walk although we don’t recommend walking. All those people who take a ferry boat individually from the other islands or Piraeus, it is certain that they will dock in Athinios port and they are connections from Piraeus port (Athens), Ios, Naxos, Paros, Crete, Mykonos, Tinos and Syros islands.
Port AutoCenter Service
Autocenter Santorini car rentals offers 24-hour pick up and drop off services at our Santorini Car Rental meeting point at Santorini Port Athinios, so you can begin your holidays without hassle from the time of your arrival. Our reliable pick up service will deliver your car rental at the specified port and welcome you to our island. Our Santorini car rental services are not limited in delivering, but they include picking up the car upon your departure from Santorini Port. We try our best to offer our customers Convenience and comfort during their holidays.
How to book car hire in Santorini Port
Enter your dates and choose Santorini port (Athinios) as pick up and drop off locations for your car rental. You will then see quote for various car types. Choose the car type that suits you best. Then enter your details over a secure server and we will do the rest. Once confirmed, you are guaranteed to received the car of your choice on the day and at the time you have specified.
Get the car of your choice at the airport in 6 simple steps:
1. Complete reservation through our secure online reservation system, choose Santorini port (Athinios) as your pick up location and make sure that you have filled all the appropriate fields.
2. Receive reservation confirmation to your e-mail inbox with your reservation No. tip: Check your spam folder in case you don’t see the confirmation e-mail in your inbox folder.
3. Travel to Santorini by ship and enjoy the blue Aegean sea. Disembark at Athinios port.
4. Head to the exit of the port. Our staff will wait for you at the Cafeteria Spartakos, which is the last shop at the port next to Blue Star agency, holding a sign with your name written on it.
5. For your identification to proceed you should keep handly your driving license and your credit card.
6. Our staff will guide you to pick up your car rental from the Port’s parking area.