Included in your booking cost
- Mileage Allowance: The Vehicle is provided with an unlimited Kilometre / Mileage Allowance.
- Third Party Liability Insurance: Third party motor liability insurance is provided in accordance with local legislation. More information is available locally
- Free Vehicle Theft Insurance: Theft protection is included in the booking cost, in the case of theft or fire, you must contact the police and report the incident immediately, and submit a copy of the police report, the rental agreement and the Vehicles keys to the rental location
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW): All of our vehicles come with CDW insurance that reduce your financial liability for damage to the vehicle. There is usually a renter’s excess-deductible on this figure. CDW reduces the above liability in case of accident to a maximum amount that varies depending on the car type.
- Roadside Assistance: 24hour roadside assistance is provided
- Taxes & Surcharges: Your booking includes all local taxes and premium location fee
- Baby / Child Seats: Baby seats are available free and must be fitted by a parent or guardian. Please check online at the time of booking. (Client must specify the age of baby)
- Free delivery and collection anywhere in Santorini (except Oia)
- Free Additional Driver
Pick up policy
When you arrive in Santorini, a member from our team will be on the requested pick-up location, holding a sign with your name. For your identification to proceed, you should keep handy your civil ID and your driving license.
You can pick up your chosen rental car anywhere on the island (port, airport, hotel, any spot in Santorini). The same applies for drop-off.
Pickup & dropoff locations
Autocenter offers free pick up or drop off the rental car anywhere in Santorini. A member of our staff will be waiting you upon your arrival at your selected meeting point.
- Santorini Airport
- Santorini Port (Athinios)
- Any Hotel/Villa in Santorini except Oia
- Our Santorini office in Kamari
If you want to pick up or drop off the car at the village of Oia there is an extra charge of 15€ (flat cost).
Office and deliveries hours
We deliver cars 24hours a day.
Office open: Monday – Sunday, 09:00 – 21:30 (opening hours)
For car rental Delivery / Collection out of normal working hours (24:00-07:00) there is an extra charge of 25 euro.
Available payment options and deposit
You can pay in cash upon your arrival. Also you can pay a deposit, or even the full amount, by credit or debit card online.
We accept all major Credit cards including:
We also accept PayPal for prepaid rentals.
Fuel is paid by client and must return the vehicle with the same quantity as received or the difference will be charged locally.
Minimum Age: 23
Age 23 to 72 – People within this age range can make reservations for any available vehicle as long as they have a valid driving license. All valid driving licenses which have been issued within the European Community will be accepted. Other driving licenses must be accompanied by an International Drivers Permit.
Drivers must have held a full license for a minimum for 1 year.
Additional driver is permitted at no extra charge
Minimum Age for Additional Drivers: 23
One additional driver is arranged and he/she can use the car free of charge. Please check online at the time of booking.
Vehicle drop-offs between Autocenter locations is permitted
48 hours prior to arrival no cancellation fee is required, less than 48 hours a cancellation fee equal to the deposit given at the time of reservation/confirmation.
The rental cars are to be used on asphalt road. Off-road drive is not allowed. You can not transport the car anywhere out of Santorini.
In case we think that the driver is not safe for any reason we will refuse the rental.